Yesterday I pulled out a box that has been quietly calling me for a while now. It was Little Macca's Farm; or Little Alec's Farm as I have renamed it for my youngest son for whom I am making it. I did this as a BOM from Honeysuckle Cottage but got slack with it. Not sure why, as the blocks are pretty easy to make up and lots of fun. I had completed three blocks and part of the centre block. Yesterday I managed to cut, piece and applique 5 blocks - very happy with that! I have four left to do, oh and the hand stitching of the animal sounds for each block.
In case you are wondering, the eyes are buttons which are put on after quilting.
These are the blocks I did yesterday.
This was my first ever block for LMF; blanket stitched by hand, it took ages and I really disliked pushing the needle through the vliesofix - have a lot of admiration for those of you that do this by hand.
My first block to see how machine applique went, loved it!
Fast and Neat!