Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gifts I sent

This is what I sent to Leanne from the online Friends in Stitching group. She loves reproduction fabrics and stitcheries so I made a table topper with repro fabrics and put in a Hatched and Patched stitchery kit. Since Christmas I have seen that Leanne does stunning quilting work so I hope she doesn't mind my ditching.

The angel ornament above was sent to Carole in the US for Chookyblue's SSCS.


and this was Carole's present; a small quilt, a Hatched and Patched small wall hanging kit and an Aussie teatowel. Like Leanne, Carole does stunning quilting - must pick my game up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All looks lovely Bec. They are both very lucky to have such goregous gifts from you.

Chookyblue...... said...

you sent out beautiful gifts in the swaps........

Myra said...

Oooo lovely gifts you've mailed out Bec! 8-)