Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year


 This gorgeous quilt was made and sent to me by Cathy for our Friends in Stitching Secret Santa.  

There were little advent parcels too; TREAT was the mug with chocolates, NATIVITY was the nativity orny, ANGEL was the angel orny and ANTLERS was the cute reindeer orny.

SANTA is this lovely Lynette Anderson decoration.


This is our garden, complete with tomato house (fruit fly netting). It's so lovely to have fresh picked veges.


A quilt I was commissioned to make earlier in the year before it was quilted. I used four BLUEBERRY bali pops to make it and bound it in the brown backing fabric. Loved how the colours flowed; lol one of the kids said it made him think of water, beach sand, mud.....


Matilda's Medallion quilt by Chandler's Cottage. This is a special kit in autumn tonings for G and is simply gorgeous.

Such beautiful colours, the photo's do not do the quit justice.

I quilted butterfly's on it.


A quilt I put SWIRLING KOI on earlier in the year for A&TREASURE, another Chandlers Cottage design, Forbidden Palace. It was lovely seeing the array of asian fabrics in this quilt.

A fantastic table runner that I made in VINTAGE MODERN by Bonnie and Camille. It's on the table today and brightens up the room.



6 comments:

Jan said...

Bec, you're back! Happy New Year - looks as though you've been oh so sew busy as usual. I hope you, and the family are enjoying life and that the farm and quilting business are going well. What gorgeous gifts from Cathy.

Fiona said...

Hi Bec. lovely to read you and see some super duper projects and gifts.... all the best for 2014...
Hugz

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Bec, love what you received and what you've been making. All the best for the New Year.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Bec...lovely gifts from Cathy...great quilts and I love homegrown!

Farmyard Stitches said...

Been a while since I've caught up with what you're doing! You've been busy!!

Chookyblue...... said...

Hey Bec............just sorting out my blog lists.........are you going to blog again.....I hope so.....