Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Taffy Treats in Poetry Collection by April Cornell


The range Poetry Collection by April Cornell has been out for sometime now, in fact I think it came out around '96? Anyway I bought a Taffy Treats kit from Honeysuckle Cottage. It contains the fabrics to make up Taffy Treats quilt, designed by Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill. Nice easy blocks to put together, not unlike the Cinnamon Pie quilt that is my header at present.

I love the look of these fabrics together. To be a bit different instead of randomly piecing I have a pattern, of sorts, to my quilt. No hot pink centres like the pattern. I am having cream centres and each centre has four rectangles, one of each colour in mine. I am still having the hot pink inner border and binding, and the cream paisley type material for the main border.

No comments: