Friday, December 3, 2010

That Time of Year is Coming...

What a beautiful tree decoration!
This arrived in mailbox this week from my SSCS elf, not sure who she is yet except that the parcel came from Sweden. I love the decoration she made me.
I have three parcels to open on Christmas that I have tucked away to wait for later in the month. I posted my parcel over a week ago so it should be arriving at it's destination very soon.....

We've been away which is why you haven't heard from me for a while. I will be back in the next few days to show you what I have been working on.

10 comments:

Nicky said...

Love the Christmas ornament - very cute. I was thrilled to hear my parcel had made it to Oz safely. Hope you've had a nice time away.

Janice said...

What a cute ornament. I bet you're busting at the seams to open the rest on Christmas day.

Chookyblue...... said...

beautiful.....I am hoping we get our tree up today...........

Leeanne said...

lovely ornament. I like that wrapping paper too.....

Vicki said...

Glad to see you back Bec! The Christmas decoration is very pretty - love the simplicity! Love to open crafted gifts on Christmas Day.

Thimbelina said...

That ornament is very cute!
Can't wait to see what's in your other parcels!

Myra said...

What an adorable ornament Bec! Wow! Too cute, lucky you!!! 8-)
Those parcels laying around till Christmas would drive me nuts with anticipation... lol!

Lynn said...

Cute ornament. Those gifts are wrapped so pretty, going to be hard to ignore. A vacation?!!

Anonymous said...

Love your ornament..... love that it's a surprise as to who your partner is too!!

Crafty Chookie said...

What a cute handmade gift..I love this time of the year... :-)
Hugs Michelle..
P.S Would love to see you drop by my blog..