Friday, June 4, 2010

Kerry made for me in FiS Bag Swap

Kerry made my bag in the Friends in Stitching bag swap, she used a pattern from a book by French General AND even used french fabrics!
The bag has a square shaped base and folds up very nicely; so it will be great to keep in a town bag, to give me extra shopping bags.

The stitchery is one of Rosalie Quinlans from the quit pattern Little Patchwork Village, very cute stitcheries and I LOVE all red stitcheries.... and red bags.... funny that Kerry made me a red bag and I made Jan a red bag for the swap!

Had to show you the inside of the bag; just gorgeous fabric.
Thanks so much Kerry! I love it!
oh, and because I put MissBusy's clothes in for the first pic; she thought the bag was for her! Wasn't happy when I said she couldn't keep it.
LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bec, I'm so far behind with my blogging and look what I've missed. this bag is gorgeous too. You certainly should be pleased xx

Myra said...

A great bag Bec! I like the fabrics Kerry used!

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely bag Bec..........lucky girl........