Friday, January 20, 2012

Belated Christmas




Above is what Vicki made me for Christmas in the Friends in Stitching Secret Santa swap.
The bag was the main present, this is a Red Brolly pattern and Vix has made it for me in reproduction fabrics (love these). Vicki also made me a Red Brolly purse in the FIS purse swap late last year, so they both go together very well! The gorgeous gifts in the other two pictures are what Vicki sent for the advent part of the SSS, we had to purchase or make a small gift to open for the five days leading up to Christmas.
Thanks so much Vicki!

I made for Peg in this swap, and you will have to  look here to see what I made her as I didn't have a camera up and working prior to sending her gifts.

My friend Lynda sent me this gorgeous ornament that she made.
Thanks so much Lynda!

3 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

You were very lucky to receive such beautiful gifts

Anonymous said...

I am only commenting to let you be aware of of the awesome discovery our princess undergone using your site. She mastered such a lot of details, not to mention what it is like to possess a great coaching nature to make the rest with no trouble gain knowledge of a variety of tortuous things. You actually exceeded her desires. Thank you for delivering these beneficial, dependable, educational and in addition easy tips on the topic to Lizeth.
LAMPLIGHT FARMS Ellipse Oil Clear Glass Optic Base Silver Finish Burner

Anonymous said...

Great write-up, I am regular visitor of one's web site, maintain up the excellent operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.
La Canadienne Women's Felicia Boot