I put together block H and block A on the weekend. I have only shown block H here as block A still has a stitchery that isn't quite finished..... After only finishing one block to date and being quite a few behind it felt really good to have more pieced together.
The seed packet stitchery was quick and fun to stitch.
something went wrong with my square in a square block for the wreath and it was smaller than it should have been, also the points got cut off with the seam allowance. I guess these blocks aren't something that I do easily! So I put an wider border around the block so it would fit.
This morning I finished off the last two blocks for Little Macca's Farm. Next to do with this quilt before putting the blocks together is to stitch all the animal sounds on each block (neigh, meow etc). These have been fun, easy blocks to do and after seeing lanalarn's Noah and Friends I am keen to do one too; though this won't be for a while....