Friday, July 16, 2010

EBCC Apron

I finally finished this apron yesterday. Initially I started on this apron sometime last year....
It was made using Momma's Apron Strings range of fabric, gorgeous 1930's repros.
The first thing to go into my EBCC basket.
Both the waist and neck have ties, so it is adjustable for anyone to wear.

I love the lining fabric....you could wear it reversed as well.

I started quilting a baby quilt yesterday and am hoping to have it bound and finished by tomorrow.... I am anxious to get some quilting done, so hopefully a number of those flimsy's that I have here will soon be quilts!

12 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Cute apron!

Thimbelina said...

Very cute Bec... I love the lining fabric too!

Janice said...

I do love your apron. Someone will be very lucky at Christmas time.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous apron! You're always so busy with projects! Good on you! I'm jealous!! I know, my time will come eventually!!

Lynn said...

How cute! Really love the pockets and the lining. Well done.

Lynda said...

Lovely apron Bec and cute model.

Vicki said...

Lovely fabric, Bec! Couldn't manage to cook without my apron, such a messy person in the kitchen!

Teresa said...

Great apron Bec - and beautifully modelled! Another finish woo hoo!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous apron...Well Done!! CAthyx

Kylie said...

Very cute apron - love the red and white spot fabric xxxx

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

I'm a fan of aprons & your is lovely!!
Jane.

BubzRugz said...

It's beautiful Bec - I love all the fabrics you have used..... Hugz