Saturday, May 15, 2010

First Birthday Present

EDITED UPDATE
My neice loves her doll, especially the eyes....LOL eyes are so fascinating at that age!
My niece will be one soon.
Her mother bought my daughter a baby doll for her first birthday so we have done the same.
With the baby I have made a FQ whole cloth quilt that is reversible.
Done in fabrics to match the Sophies Stars quilt that I made to celebrate her birth last year.


A great present for a little one just starting to be getting about; and about to become a big sister!


5 comments:

Lynn said...

What a sweet gift. Something special about a little girls first doll and even more so with the quilt.

Myra said...

A wonderful first year gift for your niece Bec! 8-)

Aunty said...

a great way to use up the fabric from her 1st quilt. I bet she will love the day and quilt.

Jodie said...

Just gorgeous Bec!!!

Hugs - Jodie :)

Anonymous said...

The first thing I must say is how I love the "traditional" idea you have done. Love that you are giving the same present and what a pretty quilt to match. xx