Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Farm Market Bag

This a Leanne Beasley market bag with adjustments. I made this for my eldest son recently so he would be able to carry a book, a drink bottle and other bits while we are out and about.

The strap is shortened to suit. I made the flap narrower, to fit between the handles so it all fits nicely; and I also shortened the flap for something different.


DS was given a choice of closures and he choose to have two velcro fastenings.
Don't forget to have a look at my Clean Out Sale in the previous post.
I wasn't sure what prices to put on somethings so just email me if you want to make an offer on something as I need to clear some room here but can't really give it all away.

8 comments:

Vicki said...

Hi, I'm interested in buying a couple of your fabrics, but can't get your email to work!!!
Vix

Hanne-Kristine said...

Love your son`s bag. the fabric was great, just fun :oD
I have many of Leannes patterns, so I may have this one too? I like how you have worked the pattern to fit the way you wanted. :oD

Have a wonderful day
hk

Anonymous said...

love the fabric it's so cute

Amanda said...

What a great bag, your son will be the envy of all his friends - you could find yourself inundated with requests!

Sarah said...

that bag is awsome

Myra said...

A darling bag for your son Bec! Love the fabric! 8-)

sewkalico said...

That is such a cute bag!

Anonymous said...

What a great bag for DS! Love the fabric and of course you would have tweaked the pattern. LOL! Perfect !!!