Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Belated Christmas

This is what I recieved from Jan in the Friends in Stitching group, love the fabrics, colours and project choices Jan made - thanks so much!

This is what I made Sarah from Friends in Stitching.

This bag I made for my niece, love all the pockets in it!

This is what KarolAnn sent me from the UK for Chookyblues SSCS, love the colours and what she made me!


This is what I sent Nicolette in The Netherlands for Chookyblue's SSCS.
I have been offline since Christmas eve due to being out, having visitors and having dh changing computers and computer programs. From now on I will be back more regularly, so stay posted.

9 comments:

Myra said...

Hey Bec! Welcome back! Happy new year to you! 8-)
Lovely goodies in and out! Love those hangers and wonderful bags and goodies! 8-)
Happy stitchings!

Anonymous said...

Hope you've had a lovely Christmas! Beautiful things that you've made or received!! Hope you're all well. :)

Janice said...

Wow! What great gifts you received and gave. Welcome back after your break.

Joy said...

Great to see you back Bec!!! Love all the gifties too :o).

dutchcomfort said...

Wonderful gifts Bec! Your shopping bag is being well used already!

So funny... my husband bought me the book Quilt yourself gorgeous!

Cubby House Crafts said...

Lovely gifts there, made and received! I will definately have to join in on more swaps this year
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Bec, Great Presents sent and received....
Look forward to another year of blogging with you.

Chookyblue...... said...

so much to show Bec..........all lovely expecially the SSCS gifts sent and received..........thanks for being part of the SSCS........

Tammy said...

very creative Bec! I love the bag with pockets you made for your niece its gorgeous!