Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Honeysuckle Cottage

Finally it worked! Yetserday for some reason I was unable to upload pictures.

On Monday I went to Kim's at Honeysuckle Cottage. dh was home and had the children all day. Twice in less than a week I have been to two patchwork/quilting shops and usually it is 6months to years between visits - so I am very lucky to be able to do so much 'real' browsing.


I think all these fabrics on this wall are flannels, if not then just about all of them are.


Isn't this guy goregous! I bought a roll of the fat 1/16s in the basket behind him. I saw these fabrics on Gail Pans site a while ago. She was making a wallhanging with them and I just LOVED them, so you can imagine how pleased I was to find them!

I also got some bits and pieces to finish off some projects.


I wanted to take a picture of Kim and I together but forgot too. Next time.

No comments: